Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Winner Wednesday

Pin It
If you are here for my Birthday Blog Hop
30th Anniversary of Connie's Sweet 16
Please scroll down.......thank you!



Challenge #43
i do!

Last month's challenges were full of love! And you ladies rocked them!
Thanks to everyone who entered!!

Now for our Big Winner....

Our winner chosen
True Random Number Generator  10Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Congrats to #10


Here's her amazing entry...


You just won a $50 gift certificate to Dreaming Tree!! Are you screaming?

 

Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE

Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and  email address) ASAP so I can forward it on to our awesome sponsor! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com

And don't forget your button:

Are you a Winner?


Next up is something NEW for 2016
Our DT  Top 3 Picks!!
If you are chosen you get bragging rights and this adorable button to proudly display on your blog!!


Our Top 3 for February as chosen by the Design team
 (in no particular order):

#3 Higgledy Piggledy

#5 Nana Connie

#15 Adrian


Congratulations to all our winners!!

Thanks to all the gals who played along!! 
And for the rest of my crafty friends...don't forget this month's fun challenge!!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #44
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, March 31st
Pacific Time

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe I won such a gorgeous, generous prize, thank you so much Connie and Dreaming Tree!! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets