Monday, February 1, 2016

Monthly Challenge #43 i do

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!


What an awesome bunch of entries from everyone last month!
Since February is the month of "love" I decided to base my challenge
slightly around that! 

My Challenge this month is:




 I want you to create any type of project you'd like and 
all you need to do is make it a wedding theme OR use bling (because you can't have a wedding without the gorgeous bling!). 
One or the other or both! Not too hard I hope and fun right?

Here's what my amazing Design Team has created for this month's challenge. 
Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some love!!




Daphne Shreiber




And Mine...


You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.

Please create one layout, card, or other project. 
Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. 

When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)


Entries are due by Monday, February 29th at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!


I have an AWESOME NEW sponsor this month!!

 

One lucky winner will win a $50 gift card to shop their awesome files in their shop! That's right! You read it...$50.00
Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE


AND don't forget the winner gets
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!



You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.


You have until midnight Monday, February 29th to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, 
but based on just completing the challenge.

AND
if that wasn't incentive enough...
you could be chosen as top 3 and get bragging rights.

 

 Good luck my crafty friends!! Can't wait to see what you create!!
February's Lucky Winner will be announced
 Wednesday March 9th


4 comments:

  1. Ladies, your projects are awesome! I love them all.

    My second project. the Heart Bouquet, was made with a cut file by Dreaming Tree and let me tell you it was a dream to make as well...and unlike roses, this bouquet will never die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects!

    I just finished my "love" card, and will post tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just entered you challenge Connie it was fun to make something different

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets