Monday, June 1, 2015

Monthly Challenge #35 That's How I Roll

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!
Happy June! Happy Summer!! Wohoo!! It's time to celebrate dad's, grad's, and fun with friends.
What better way to celebrate than with some awesome new wheels!!
 
My Challenge this month is:

 That's How I Roll



I want you to create any type of project you'd like and add a type of transportation on it that
has wheels. Cars, trucks, tractors, bikes, wagons, skates, motorcycles or
anything else you can come up. 
You can create anything you'd like just be sure to mention you are linking to my challenge.
Please create one layout, card, or other project. Your layout can be single page or double page. You may use any other products you wish. When you are finished with your project please post it here in this thread.
New Rule!! You must become a follower of my blog to win!!
Please remember I will only count two entries per person. (Just to be fair!)
Entries are due by Tuesday June 30th at 11:59 pm.

Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!
 
 
 
I have a fantastic sponsor this month, Michelle Kinder with Cuttin and Stampin!!
She will be giving one lucky winner a $15 gift certificate to spend in her fabulous shop!

  AND don't forget the winner gets 
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
You need to link your project up below using Mr. Linky.
You have until midnight Tuesday June 30th to link it up.
I will draw one random winner. My winner will not be based on skill or talent, but based on just completing the challenge.

P.S. I am having my very DT Call!! Come Check it out!! It's super exciting!

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets